Product Variation Table (PVT) for WooCommerce plugin lets you display product variations in a table. You can increase product variation visibility by using this WooCommerce Variation Table plugin.
Installations (Free version)
We have covered 3 different methods to install the PVT plugin : upload the plugin, use of search, and using FTP.
Install using WordPress plugin search option
It’s the easiest way of installing a WordPress plugin.
- Head to your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for Product Variation Table for WooCommerce plugin.
- Install and Activate the plugin.
Upload from WordPress Admin Panel
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository. A zip file will be downloaded.
- From the WordPress admin area, go to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click on the Upload plugin button.
- Then click on the choose file button and select the zip file you downloaded earlier.
- After that, Install and Activate the plugin.
Manually Install using FTP
This method is least friendly to beginners.
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Extract the zip file in your computer.
- You need to manually upload this file using the FTP client.
- Upload the folder to the wp-content/plugins folder on your web server.
- After that go to the plugin list from your WordPress admin area.
- Click on the Activate link.
Change Add to Cart Button Text
To change the Add To Cart text shown on the button –
- Head to the Cart Button Text field from the table settings.
- Write your custom text by replacing Add to Cart text which is shown as default.
Select Columns to Show in the Variations Table
PVT for WooCommerce plugin lets you select your desired columns that you want to show in the variations table.
Top to Cart
To take your shoppers to the top of the page after product successfully carted, head to the Layout tab and enable Scroll to Top.
Cart Confirmation Notice
To notify your shoppers about the cart confirmation after a product successfully carted, navigate to Layout and enable Cart Confirmation Notice.
Add Subtotal Column
If wish to display subtotal when product quantity changes, head to Layout tab, and enable Add Subtotal Column.
Table Customization Options
Table header option allows you to show header of the variation table. From the Layout tab enable Table Header option.
Stop Table Breakdown
The PVT allows you to stop table breakdown on small devices to display it like large screen devices. To enable the feature, navigate to Layout and tick mark on the Keep table layout same as large screen.
This plugin a feature to display a horizontal scrollbar with the table to make it more user-friendly. To get this feature, enable Horizontal Scrollbar. Once you enable it, you’ll get the option to set minimum width for your table.
The plugin lets you show or hide variation table for specific group of categories.
It lets you filter in 3 different ways. You can select from – No Filter, Exclude Below Categories, Include Below Categories. Head to the Advanced tab and select from Filter by dropdown list.
The Product Categories option will lets you select which categories you would like to show. You can select multiple categories.
Bulk Cart & Table Top
Bulk cart facility
To let your customers select multiple variation products, Enable the bulk cart facility option from the Advanced tab.
To search variations by typing your search keywords, head to the Advance tab and enable the Search Field.
To resize variation thumbnail on the product table, set your desired Thumbnail Size from the Thumbnail Settings. The default values is 100.
Display Thumbnail Popup
To display popup after clicking on the thumbnail. just enable Display Thumbnail Popup option.
Variation Title on popup
To show variation title with attributes on popup, enable the Variation Title on popup.
Popup Thumbnail Gallery
The PVT plugin also lets you display thumbnail popup gallery. Enable the Popup Thumbnail Gallery option.
Was this article helpful?